Maureen Aguglia was an award winning bartender and restaurant manager when she had a near death experience that motivated her to completely change her life. This episode is PACKED with inspiring and interesting stories from Maureen's life!
- How a trip to her dentist almost turned deadly
- How Maureen copes and thrives with dyslexia
- What she did when her 5th grade teacher said she would never graduate from high school
- Maureen's experience with a sudden brain surgery
- How she "held it together" as a single mom
- Life behind the scenes of the fancy/flare free-pour bartending world